Then, on Thursday night I had class. Nothing big happened that night, but I did learn alot in my classes. I can't believe that I only have four more weeks left before graduation!!!
Friday afternoon we headed for Little River once again. Jeremy's firm gets rooms for all the employees here every year after tax season. What a deal! Last year it was clear and beautiful...
This year it was foggy, rainy, and beautiful!! Friday night after a long, rainy, beautiful drive up the coast, Jeremy and I relaxed in our room for an hour watching a movie. Then, we ventured out to Ft. Bragg, about 10 miles north of where we stayed, for dinner. Jeremy looked up a great little pizza place called Bernillo's. It was excellent! But it was also very local. For those of you who don't know what that means...everyone that walked in knew the owners by name and vice versa. It was very simple, and everything we ate with was plastic or paper. They were not interested in cleaning dishes!!! However, I highly recommend the joint if anyone is ever up that way!! Fun times!!! Then we wandered back to our car, and on the way I heard some live jazz. We had to go...it was a cute little "local" coffee bar. We were totally stuffed, but we managed to make room for coffee and a treat.
games,
We were a little late to the company dinner where we had some great food and conversation with Jeremy's colleagues.
Sunday, we slept in again and made our way back home. We stopped in Santa Rosa at a place downtown called the Cantina. It was really nice and reminded me of On the Border. I'm really proud of us, because this weekend we tried three new places without any prior recommendations. It was fun and a much-needed get-away!! Thanks Ganze and Company!!


2 comments:
sounds like the best weekend ever! :) See you Sat!!
Happy belated birthday, friend. I'm glad you had such a great time on your weekend get-away. And you go on the running! I need about half of your motivation. It's just too stinkin' hot here!
Post a Comment