He has also been practicing his "nice words." He knows that if he says please, then Mommy will probably not say no. After breakfast he likes to read his train books, so he gets his book, sets Mommy's pillows on the floor (for my back), and then he says please...how can I say no??? We were in Wal-Mart yesterday and swung by the toy section to see what kind of selection they had on trucks and truck books. (Trucks are definitely his thing right now.) I had a hard time finding anything, so it took a while...at least 5 minutes, which is an eternity for a child sitting in a cart in the middle of the toy section. Will was sitting in the cart saying, "walk, walk, walk, please, please, please." So cute...anyway...we found a cute truck and book...not what I envisioned, but it will do for now.
Nathan 14 months
14 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment