Saturday afternoon we drove to Mill Valley to get Will's 18 month pics taken. (I'll post some soon.) Our friend Kelly offered to take them...actually I asked her. I was excited to try something new; Sears Portrait Studio is getting old. Before our photo shoot, however, we wanted to eat at another favorite spot...Peking Wok. We were planning what we wanted to order on the way over there, and when we got there, we found out that it had closed down. What a bummer! We were extremely underwhelmed by our McDonalds chicken sandwiches and fries, but it was cheaper!! After our shoot, we stopped by Starbucks for a treat...that was nice!!
Sunday was super cool! Jeremy went to the Golden Bagel and got breakfast...yummers!! There was also a nice bouquet of flowers, a sweet card from Will, hot coffee, and a fun gift card...I need clothes...on the table when I came downstaris!!! After breakfast, Jeremy cleaned the kitchen while I read with Will; he loves to read! Then, we attended Grace Baptist for the last time, and I got to lead worship again. (We feel that God is leading us to find a church in our community now that my schooling is over.) Afterwards, we joined some good friends for lunch and good company. Will was pretty fussy, since we got home later than usual, so he went down for a nap while J and I watched a movie. I was given a foot soak and a neck wrap to help me relax during our movie!! BONUS! We ended the evening by going to Aunt and Uncle's house for a fish dinner. What a treat and what fun!
All in all, it was a super weekend! Thanks boys!!


No comments:
Post a Comment