


In the last month, we have all really grown. Lauren is now 9 months, and it seems I just can't keep up with how fast she is growing. I just looked at some old pics from last Christmas, and she was so little. Lauren can now stand up by herself, feed herself fingerfood, crawl fairly quickly, make sweet noises, and yes, her little smile and laugh still melts everyone's heart.
My little angel is now getting into trouble on a regular basis. She is so curious about everything. Light sockets are especially interesting, of course. The potty intrigued her today. She even stuffed her mouth full of M&Ms. Silly Mommy for leaving them out on the coffee table. I'm just not used to her getting into everything. Thankfully, Daddy caught her. She had about 4 in her mouth and quite a few scattered on the floor. There is now a blue spot under one of our end tables. Our carpet was so nice when we moved in. Now we have drool spots, bloody nose spots (Will), M&M spots, water spots, dirty shoe spots, spit up spots, and who knows what else. If anything, maybe we can tell stories about all the spots some day down the road. I used to be so concerned about the spots, but life is just soooo dirty. Keeping up with every single spot was driving me crazy, and it's not worth it. I am so thankful for my little ones.
More later...I'm one tired Momma!


No comments:
Post a Comment