


In other news, Will is anxiously awaiting his birthday and Christmas. I don't have to tell you why. And Lauren's #1 is only 6 weeks after Will's birthday. Needless to say, I am a bit overwhelmed at all that is on my plate at the moment. My sister will be here for Thanksgiving, and we plan to travel to Memphis for Christmas. I am excited about it all. Fun, fun, fun!!!
Lately, our schedule during the week consists of Bible Study on Tuesdays and lots of doctor's appointments. Lauren's helmet days are over for now, thankfully. Her flat spot is not completely gone, but it is way better than it used to be. We've had a few general doctor visits for check-ups and of course, the good old chiropractor. I think I am getting better; it is just such a long process.
We are really loving our church. The people are so amazing. I get to go on a retreat with the ladies this weekend; that should be fun! We've also joined a MOPS group. Wow! What an awesome ministry! God is so awesome. He provides all we need. However, I have to be honest...my California sisters are incredibly close to my heart, and I dearly miss them. I'm looking forward very impatiently for my Southwest points to build up again.


No comments:
Post a Comment