Monday, May 31, 2010

Potty Training, Water Fight, and CPA/Baby Status


Our little guy is doing so well at potty training. I can't explain why he is wearing a beanie here...his potty hat, I guess. He is looking at a Tonka Truck brochure. He has stayed clean and dry for more than a week now. This is good, since we are about to emabark on a road trip to MT in just a few days. My cousin is gettin' hitched!! We can't wait. It will be a great little break for us and a great opportunity to see some family we don't see very often. My mom is flying out tomorrow, so that will be fun, too. Pictures will be posted later!!


Last night, Will tried out his new water gun. He gets prizes when he goes #2 in the potty, and this was one that he picked. However, he was in for a surprise when he engaged Daddy and Mommy in a water fight. Daddy called him the "Wattergun Warrior!" He put up a good fight and was sad when it came to an end.


As y'all know, Jeremy took another test last week, but we don't know the results yet. We hope to get them very soon. Meanwhile, he has begun studying for (HOPEFULLY) the last section he'll EVER have to take. (And, of course, Will likes to help Daddy with anything and everything!) That test will occur at the end of August. Our goal is for him to be certified by Will's birthday in November. Prayers are always appreciated. This time is hard on our family...so hard to stay motivated, but God is sustaining us as always.


I thought I'd leave you with a pic of our silly little man playing in Daddy's Crocs. He loves his daddy, and is so excited about being a big brother.

Baby update: I went to the doctor last Monday and heard the heartbeat...AMAZING!!! It was 150-155. And then, they took my vitals. There was not much to this visit...just checkin' in, I guess. My next appt. is July 7th (18 wks.), and we will probaby get a sonogram 2-3 weeks later. We can't wait to find out if we are having a boy or a girl! I am still feeling tired and nauseated, but I think it's slowing down a bit. God is good! Happy Memorial Day!

No comments: