So the pregnancy is going pretty well. However the nausea is really kicking me in the booty. I hope it is over in a couple of weeks. The baby is healthy and growing fine. Our next appt. is in 2 weeks; I'll be 12 weeks along.
And I turned 30 last weekend. Unfortunately, I'm really feeling it...back pain, knee pain, pregnancy pain...but it's not all bad. I got to spend some time with my special friends and family. That's always fun. Jeremy and I also got to get away to the coast last weekend with J's colleagues. We stayed a couple of nights in a hotel room and ate really good!!! The best part was that it was practically free. (Sorry, but I forgot to take pictures of this stuff.)
Jeremy is still studying for his CPA exam and expects to take the next test on May 27th. We are looking forward to this being over by the fall. Staying focused is hard, but he's doing his best to balance everything.
Finally, today was a nice, relaxed Mother's Day. The boys made breakfast and took care of all of the dishes all day. We went to church to see our friends dedicate their children to the LORD. Then, we went to brunch at a near by golf course with some other friends. The food was amazing and the company was enjoyable! We snapped some pictures of the landscape, but the shots do not do any justice to the true beauty. Our God is amazing! The rest of the day was filled with...rest. What a good day!


No comments:
Post a Comment