Now that Will is 2, he is beginning to develop a mind of his own. This is great...most of the time. Here are some recent things I've heard come out of his mouth that are worth sharing and may bring a smile to your face as they did for me.
1. One day last week I told Will that it was time for his nap. I then went into the bathroom downstairs. He shut the door behind me and screamed, "No nap!" as the door closed.
2. He started to pray for our lunch one day, and I closed my eyes. He said, "Keep your eyes open, Mommy."
3. I was exasperated with Will about something, and he said, "Mommy frustrated." I'm not sure what gave him that impression, but I am a pretty vocal person...!!
4. We were sitting at the table, and I told him that he was a big boy for eating his veggies. He said, "Mommy big boy."
5. This morning I asked him if he was ready to get up. His door was closed, and I was in the bathroom finishing up getting ready. All of the sudden I heard, "Will's still sleeping!" shouted at full volume.
6. He got a spanking from Daddy tonight. Afterward he said, "Mommy gives little spankings and Daddy gives big spankings."
7. I told Jeremy and Will that dinner was ready, and it's time to sit down at the table. Will replies, "We're still playing!"
8. At this very moment, he is laying in his room singing "I'm a Little Teapot."
Just a few of the many more hilarious things I am looking forward to in the future. Hopefully, this second year will be joyful and not "terrible!"
Above is a preview of Will's 2nd birthday pictures. Grandma and Grandpa from TX sent him the cutest little outfit. He wore it to a birthday "costume party" yesterday and was the cutest little dude there! (More birthday pics to come soon!)


No comments:
Post a Comment