Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fall is in the Air!

Well, this morning was very fall-like. It was rainy and cool for the first time in months. I even had to bundle up in sweats and warm socks to go out on the patio to play with Will this morning...so...

I decided it was time to change up the look of the blog. Those of you that know me know that I love fall and all of its colors, so it was really hard to pick a background. I even solicited the opinion of Jeremy. I think we made a good choice. Well, this fall should be a good one! Will turns 2 in November. Jeremy should wrap up his CPA test in January. And I don't have any papers or exams to do for the first time in several falls!!! That's all I know for now...

1 comment:

The Jungs said...

The blog looks awesome, you made a great choice! I'm so jealous of your cool weather girl, it is so hot here and will be till like December :) We met some people here the other day from the Bay Area (they were here to adopt a baby) and it made us miss it so much! And we miss YOU!!