Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Day of Firsts...

Will went "do-do" in the potty. I was so proud of him!! He's getting so close to full on potty training!!! Yeah...no more diapers.

He also had his first time-out as well. I was sceptical about them at first, b/c I did not think they would be affective. I thought surely he would not stay, but he did. I put him on the couch after his enormous fit, and told him to stay there until he could calm down. What's funny is that I needed a minute or two to calm down, too. Then, we talked about it, hugged, and continued with the days festivities! I'm definitely going to be incorporating this "tactic" into my discipline in the future!!!

Finally, I got a call that Jeremy's allergy meds were going to cost us $350 for 90 days! WHAT!! They better work! Good grief!!

No comments: