Sunday, August 9, 2009

little performer



Our little guy is learning so much! He loves to count and sing the alphabet song; however, he still leaves some out here and there. What a cutie!

Here are a few more "Willisms"...

-What do you want for breakfast (or lunch) Will? "cookies" One day he said, "Daddy!" Since Jeremy has been studying so much lately, Will really misses him.

-Whenever he knows he is about to get in trouble he says, "Mommy hug." His cuteness doesn't work on me...most of the time!!

-At lunch today he started rubbing his eyes and said, "eyes broken!" So funny!

I am not very good about staying in the house for large amounts of time, so Saturday I decided we would go to fire engine museum downtown. Will adores fire trucks (and anything else that has wheels and makes noise). They had some really old trucks that Will got to sit on...of course that was the only thing he was interested in, and we went right before nap time, so it was a short visit...but very fun!







































In other news, I got an "A" in my Mark class. What a relief to finally be done. There were some really difficult days over the last six months. At times I just wanted to quit, but I am glad I didn't. I thank the good Lord for giving me the strength to accomplish this degree. I'm especially thankful for how He worked through others to encourage me and pray me through!

No comments: