Here is a glimpse of our beautiful new table (that finally arrived after 10 weeks). Jeremy's parents purchased it for us as a graduation present for us, and now that the final paper has been submitted, I guess I'm allowed to sit at it...JK!!
Anyways...my final class on Mark was awesome, and I learned so much even though my senioritis was super bad! The next question, I know, is "What's next?" Well, we've been having to answer that question for several months now and are frankly tired of it!! At this point, we just need a break, but with the new CPA exam venture, we are having a hard time with that! Jeremy's first test is August 15th, and he is doing really well with hanging in there and putting as much as he can into it. The last test is January 2nd. Hopefully, he won't have to retake any of them, and we can move on to the next adventure that Life has for us...whatever that may be!!! Stay tuned.
I personally have considered becoming a Pampered Chef consultant and/or a trombone lesson teacher. Neither of these things have materialized into much so far. On the ministry side of life, I have enjoyed getting involved in the community Mom's Club. Maybe I can do more now that school is over. We've also been attending a small group for the last couple weeks, and it has come to my attention that I could possibly help with that as well. I was excited when the ladies there invited Will and I to a weekly playdate at a nearby park; I look forward to that. We are planning a dinner with the host family soon, too.
The church we have been attending over the past couple of months has been an awesome experience; however it is not a baptist church, so we've been a little uneasy. But God continues to reveal Himself to us through the worship and the people, so every week we like it more and more. I am coming to realize that there is more to church than just what the sign says!!!!
Finally, my quest to loose weight has entered a new realm. I joined weight watchers online 6 weeks ago in order to loose the last 20 pounds. Hopefully, I'll be content with that. I can't believe how hard it has been. One funny thing that I can report is that Jeremy has officially labeled me a "herbivore!" That's not totally true; I ate a huge hamburger on the 4th of July...oh WOW it was yummy!!!
That's all for now!!!!


1 comment:
Becky, your table is BEAUTIFUL!! I love it! And Will is such a cutie. Way to go on the potty victories when he is so young! When potty-training time comes for us I'm going to be giving you a call... Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment