Friday, June 8, 2007

Tomorrow is the big day!!!

Well, we find out if we are having a boy or a girl tomorrow afternoon around 1 p.m. We can't wait to find out! I've already begun to feel some little kicks. It has been a while since our last ultrasound, so we can't wait to see how much he or she has grown! I'll be sure to post it here tomorrow or Sunday along with some pics!!

I just finished my first complete week as a preschool assistant teacher. I thought Jr. High band kids were a handful!! These guys are, too, but I'm really liking it alot. I'm also learning quite a bit that will come in handy very soon!

My first project for summer school was turned in today as well. I had to observe preschoolers; it was really fun. Just five more to do...for that class anyway. I start a new class, Basic Evangelism, on June 18th.

We are really enjoying the church we've been attending, but we are not ready to join just yet. We don't want to rush it. There are several places for us to plug in and several couples our age that we've enjoyed getting to know.

Jeremy is getting adjusted to his new office manager position...please pray for him through this process.

Well, I reckon that is it for now. I have to get some reading done...

PS Go Spurs Go!! They won the first game of the Finals last night!!!!

No comments: