I know it has been a while...please forgive. Well, I've been knitting alot in the past few weeks. There are several new babies on campus. I recently learned how to knit a beanie...very cute...
Jeremy, Baby ____, and I are doing well. I had a check-up yesterday and will have another one July 30th. Everything looks good. We had a follow-up sonogram done last week to get some images of the baby's vital organs. That was a long ordeal. Unfortunately, they still did not get everything they needed, so we will be heading into "the city" tomorrow to get the last few images. It is so great to get to see our little guy swimming around in there! We will let everyone know the results of the scan. Thanks to all who have been in prayer for our little one and for us over the months. Special thanks and love go out to our close family and friends for your support...We love y'all very much!!! Your prayers have been felt, and your love has been encouraging!!
Finally, here are a few special items we've recieved/bought for Baby ____ over the last few weeks...a turtle clothes basket and a beanie bear!


No comments:
Post a Comment