Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Go Spurs Go!!

Well, since we don't have cable, I had to listen to the broadcast on the internet tonight! Oh well, the important thing is that the Spurs won 109-84! What a victory! Finals...here we come! While listening I browsed the internet looking at baby stuff and found some cool stuff...including a picture of how the baby looks right now, but I can't figure out how to post it! Oh well!! But, you can check it out at http://www.babycenter.com/general/1498250.html I started my first day of summer school today, and I'm taking Life Span. It's the same as Human Growth and Development. We talked about pregnancy and babies today, so I was really interested. Our sonogram is scheduled for June 9th. I'll let everyone know what the sex is when we find out. Well, I better get some reading in before bed. Good night!

1 comment:

mjayne said...

I just looked at the picture of the baby at 18 weeks on that website...WOW, I cant believe HE is already that big!!! It seems like yesterday that you just told me you were pregnant and now your 4 1/2 mos!!! Time sure does fly. I'm sure HE will be here in no time at all. Well just wanted to say a quick hello. Talk to you soon and love ya bunches...MJ