Saturday, March 19, 2011

3 months already


What a fast month it has been! This girl is going to be grown before we know it. She is leaning toward sleeping through the night already, but she tends to be very unpredictable. Mommy is ready for a schedule for sure. Besides being sleepy, we are really enjoying her. Lauren is such a joy! She is really becoming vocal, and her smile can just melt your heart...especially Daddy's! We are trying to help her learn to sit up and hold toys. She was introduced to her red chair just yesterday...




Big brother is learning how to live life with her and enjoys helping, too. The other big thing this month was our trip to San Antonio. We visited the zoo while we were there, had some most excellent food, and J had a few interviews at local accounting firms. Most of you probably know that we will be moving there in April. He was offered a good job at one of them. So, we are quickly trying to get our stuff together. It's gonna be a crazy month. We will keep ya updated!!!


1 comment:

Carla P. said...

Hi Jeremy, Becky and little Crows!

I am so sorry I was unable to say goodbye in person. I don't have a personal email address for you, so here is an "au revoir". I know Texas is a wonderful new chapter in your lives, but I will miss you!

Love and blessings,
Carla
(from G&C)
PS Lauren is a real cutie!