
Lauren is doing really well at 2 months. She eats quite a bit and sleeps well too. Unfortunately, I am struggling with sleep the last few weeks. She's going through a growth spurt I presume. Our little lady really makes us smile. She loves to move around (hands and legs) on her play mat, smile, and coo at us. Lauren also enjoys swinging, begin held, and cuddling.
Wow! It has been a while! We've had a crazy 3 months. The last time I updated y'all, I was ready for Lauren to be born. However, she (and God) had a different idea. She did not come to meet us until December 16th, 10 days after I expected her to be here. Thanksfully, J's mom was here to help us thru those tough days of waiting. EVERYONE was so excited when she finally came to meet us. It was a quick labor and delivery...2 hours from start to finish. However, I did feel alot of cramping all during those 10 days, but I don't think that counts.
Lauren started out really well, but we found out 2 weeks later that she was not gaining enough weight. Therefore, we had to start feeding her more for about 2 weeks. She did well (better than Mommy) and began to gain quickly. We went to our 2 month Doctor appt. last week and she was up to 11 lbs. 11 oz and 24 inches. She gained 2 lbs. and 2 inches. YAY!
Will is really excited about baby sister (most of the time). He doesn't understand why he doesn't get all of our attention anymore. He is especially jealous when Daddy spends time with Lauren. I hope that all of this levels out soon. I've been told he'll be just fine. It's just hard for me to see him play by himself so much.
It's also hard when I don't have the time or energy to do all the things he wants to do. I've been pretty up and down lately b/c of the sleep issue. I know it will get back to normal soon. All I can do is pray for strength in the mean time.
J is doing well, especially since his CPA test is finished and passed. His certificate now hangs in his office. What a relief! It is tax season, so he is super busy. Needless to say, it feels like we never stop.
GOd is good, but we still need prayer. So whenever you think about us, please just send up a little something for us. I've been told that trials make us stronger...mainly b/c we have to rely on the LORD so much. I'm glad He is always with us!
Enjoy some pics...




No comments:
Post a Comment