Monday, November 8, 2010

36 weeks


Well, there are only 4 weeks left...maybe less. My NP said that everything looks good. I'm measuring right, the heartbeat is good, and she thinks that Lauren is right about 5-6 pounds. My next visit is November 16th; I'll be 37 weeks. I'm tired alot and still struggling with back pain, but my chiro is still helping with that. I've also started taking 1 Tylenol PM at night to help me get rest...very nice!!

Overall, our health has been good lately, especially considering all we've been exposed to; everyone has been sick. I am still attending and enjoying my swim class, and J sent off his application for his license this week. We will hopefully get the official document by January. What a trip!!

So in the last few weeks, we've been pretty busy, of course! It's amazing how the fall really fills up with events! We've had lots of fun play dates with friends, went to a great pumpkin patch and the Jelly Belly Factory, and got flu shots. Our other big events have included getting a family photo shoot, (click the link, or insert it into your browser to view), http://shannoncphoto.blogspot.com/2010/11/will-3-years-old-harvest-innnapa-county.html taking Will trick-or-treating for the first time, and Will's 3rd birthday party. I can't believe how big he's getting! He really enjoyed all of these things. He was a bit timid about Halloween and going to get candy from strangers, but he did OK. What a cute cowboy!






His party was a success; I think everyone had a great time. He had some close friends come over and play, eat pizza and cupcakes, and open presents. I think our little apartment made everyone feel quite "cozy." I remember another time we threw a party for a friend and had about the same amount of people in an even smaller place, so I guess it was ok. God is good! We are blessed with some really special friends. (I'll post some pics soon...there are a bunch!!)

No comments: