Sunday, October 10, 2010

32 Weeks


Has it really been 4 weeks already? Do I really only have 8 weeks left?? So what has happened in the last 4 weeks? Well, I got my hair cut significantly! I figured I wouldn't go back until after the new year, so I went a bit short. I'm getting used to it!

I had a Dr. appt. which went well. Everything seems to be fine. My next one is November 1st. I've also been faithfully going to my Chiro every 2 weeks, since pregnancy seems to take a tremendous toll on my back...especially at night...lots of tossing and turning...very slowly!

We went to the train museum last weekend and hope to do a few more train things and pumpkin patches before Lauren arrives. We picked our pumpkin yesterday, and Will got to climb all over some tractors, see some pigs, and go through a hay maze. (Forgot the camera...so we'll have to go back.)

Will has been to the dr, too. He's been coughing for over 2 weeks now but is starting to feel better...and so am I. Hopefully I'm the only one he contaminated!! Being prego makes me more suseptable to stuff going around I guess. Fun times! Unfortunately, this means we've spent a bunch of time at home lately. I am ready to get out and do some stuff this week, and hopefully we won't catch anything else for a while.

This past week I also started a swimming class for pregnant ladies, and it is really great. I think I'll keep doing it until the baby comes. It's nice to do some exercise that doesn't hurt. I'm totally looking forward to getting back to a work out schedule after the baby comes. Hopefully, she'll let me!!

Jeremy is plugging away at getting his ethics exam completed. He only has about 20 more questions to answer. Then, he just has to plug the answers into the computer, and his results are given instantly. He has to get a 90%, but since it is open-book and he read the whole thing, he should do ok. The last step is getting his boss to sign off on all of his work over the past 3 years. After that, he will get to submit everything. Then, comes the long period of up to 90 days where they have to process all of his work before he will receive his certificate. What a wonderful day that will be!

The next few weeks are pretty busy with stuff, so I'll update y'all soon. The biggest thing coming up is Will's 3rd birthday. I can't believe he'll be 3 in just 3 weeks! Wow! How times flies!

No comments: