Monday, June 21, 2010

16 weeks today


So here I am at 16 weeks (4 months). We totally can not wait to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. I have had hunches both ways, so we'll just see in about 4-5 weeks.

Well, this past weekend was a whirlwind of events...and munchkins! We had our sweet friends' kids stay over at our house so that they could go fishing in the bay. We had a great time watching them play together. It was good for us to get a taste for what our lives will look like in a few short months with an additional little one. The bonus was that we all had an AMAZING fish dinner last night to finish off our Father's Day weekend. Earlier that day we went to church and BBQed some (real beef) burgers for lunch. I also sprung for some special, homemade, Daddy cookies from Susan Barrett. Awesome as always! We had a fun relaxing day.

In other news, Jeremy passed his third test!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO! He has one more at the end of August. WHEN he passes, there will be much rejoicing. God is good.

No comments: