It has been a project for the last year or so, and Jeremy has done an excellent job with it. I can honestly say that I have not put as much work into it...I've used my back trouble as an excuse, but I am looking forward to enjoying it soon!! This is our backyard completed...
We are still looking for the hooded bandit that tried to steal our car...we caught him in the act...but he got away...
Will's first candy cane at Miss Heidi's house...
Jeremy and I were "hot in 'the city'" this night. We hired our first teen-age babysitter and headed to SF for Jeremy's best friend's seminary graduation. We found the church, parked, and decided to pursue some grub before show time. There were not many choices, so we picked an Italian Deli. The sandwiches were good, but it was hard for me to enjoy as I watched the guy behind the counter prepare our food. He evidently was famished as he began to stuff food into his mouth as he was preparing our dinner. I ate...hesitantly! That's city life!!
We are so proud of Greg (and Amy) for finishing seminary strong. The last couple of years have really been great because of the way we have encouraged each other along. The ceremony really inspired me to dig my heals in and "get-r-done" by May. The plan is to take 3 classes and finish on the 29th of May. I am so excited! We are going to have to put Will in day care twice a week to get it done, but it's only for 4 months. God is good, and I can't wait to see what He is up to during this next semester...and beyond!!!
Dessert at Max's (above) after the graduation ceremony was awesome! I've never seen such a LARGE dessert menu!! What a fun night.
In other news. We have been getting ready for Christmas, but it has been quite different this year than any other. Christmas is 4 days away, and there are only 2 gifts under our tree. I think the LORD has really used many things in our lives to show us that this day is not about us or how much we get, but it is about His Son and how much we can give to others. We are excited about spending a quiet weekend at home celebrating Christ and what He has done in our lives.


No comments:
Post a Comment