Hey Ladies! Maybe this should not be put on my blog, but oh well...you don't have to read, I guess. Anyway...my little, monthly visitor came back today in "full effect" after 23 months of pregnancy and breastfeeding. I was really enjoying his vacation!! I've felt so lazy today, and I haven't craved sweets this bad in a long time. So it was about 3 pm this afternoon and I needed sweets...chocolate preferably. The only thing I could find was Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Holiday Cookie Dough...I know what you are all thinking....YUMMMM!!! And, yes...I indulged. I ate two pieces of cookie dough right away and then proceeded to cook all 24 cookies. Between then and now, I think I ate at least 12 cookies. Yuck! I can't believe that!! And, yes, I am blaming my visitor for this horrible mishap. This concludes my cookie confession.
Nathan 14 months
14 years ago


1 comment:
You are so funny! And I am so jealous. My little visitor returned last week. I only had a 13 month break! Love you guys!
Post a Comment