What an awesome God that we serve! The grace that He gives us...we are so undeserving. His love for us is so great. What an honor to be called His child. I wish I could say that I lived up that title, daughter of the King, everyday. But, I always fall short. If it weren't for the sacrifice He gave that Friday afternoon, I would be lost forever. I thank God for the call that He has put on my life...to be a wife, a mom, a friend, a sister, a daughter, a student, an aunt, a servant, and a daughter of the King. He has called me to do great things...things that I am not confident I can accomplish on my own. But, with His strength, I know I will be victorious. What a comfort to know that my Lord reigns, because HE IS RISEN!
Nathan 14 months
14 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment