Friday, March 7, 2008

4 months

Well, I'm still growing. Some of my 3-6 month clothes are still a little big, but Mommy says I'll grow into them real soon. I saw Dr. Reid a few days ago. I now weigh 14 lbs., and I am 25 1/8 inches long. She also gave me some more s-h-o-t-s...I'm still not a fan. I'm rolling over to my back, which sometimes wakes me up at night. I'm still working on getting to my tummy from my back. I'm doing really good with holding my head up, and I' m working on sitting up. Mommy and Daddy make me do this thing called "tummy time." I'm starting to like it a little bit. Eating and sleeping are still my favorite past times. Taking a bath and playing are right up there, too. Wow! I sure do slobber alot. I think Mommy said I usually go through 5 bibs or so a day!! I'm learning to control my hands alot better, too. And, me and monkeyman are still good buds! That's all!!

No comments: