
Well, it is 11:30 p.m., and the Crow household is wide awake. Jeremy is ironing for work, I am...well you know what I'm doing, and Will is laying on the bed wide-eyed and bushy-tailed!! Hopefully he'll fall asleep soon. He has been going through a phase where he wants to eat
constantly...hence the 1.5 lbs. he has gained. So, that has kept Mom busy...and awake
alot. Will visited the pediatrician for the first time on Friday. She said that everything looked great on Will but that Jeremy and I need to get more sleep!! Anyways, despite the sleep deprivation, being a parent is a real joy. It's so exciting watching him grow.

1 comment:
He is adorable! Thanks for keeping us updated with pictures. I can't wait to watch him grow alongside his special monkey. Glad to hear Will is doing well. Now go take nap!
Corrie
Post a Comment