Thursday, December 6, 2007

1 month today

Hello family and friends! Well, I am one month old today. I can't believe that my parents have survived for a whole month; they are real troopers. So far I've experienced alot of this big-o world. I've traveled, and I've also met many big people. Some are stranger than others though. I've eaten a bunch and had lots of diapers changed. I don't cry too much, just when I'm really uncomfortable. I love to snuggle, sleep, and eat. Is there anything else in life? I've heard that Christmas is coming but that it will probably more fun for me when I get older. I can't wait to meet this Santa fella; he sounds cool.

Well, here is what I look like at 1 month. Daddy packed my monkey friend in a box somewhere, so he couldn't make this photo shoot, but he'll back next month. Gee...I wonder if he can breath in there?? Mommy said we are moving to some place called Napa; sounds good to me!

Oh, by the way, mommy typed this for me b/c I haven't learned to type yet.

Love,

Will

1 comment:

The Jungs said...

so cute! Will has great verbal skills :) See you soon!!!