Monday, August 20, 2007

tummy growth

For those of you who are interested in how my tummy is growing...He's definitely filling Mommy out!!! After 7 months, folks are finally able to tell that I'm actually carrying a child!!

Well, our anniversary date was super fun! We went to Ruth's Chris Steak House for dinner. We were a few minutes late b/c of traffic, so we were really glad that they didn't give our table away. Jeremy ordered the T-bone and I got the New York strip. It was super yummy. Afterwards, we walked to the movies to watch the Bourne Ultimatum. Dinner took longer than we thought, so we ended up on the 5th row, but the movie was still pretty good. We finished the night with an ice cream from Maggie Moo's. It was just like Marble Slab back home in TX...yummers!! Too bad it is 45 minutes away from home!! Sorry, we forgot the camera!


Classes start on Thursday, and I see the NP next Wednesday. Hopefully I won't get in trouble again for too much weight gain. I've cut back on eating sugar and have lost about 5 lbs...pretty awesome!!


Some friends of ours let us have this bassinet last night. They found it out by the dumpster; can you believe that? It has really been amazing how God has provided so much for us and our new child. We bumped into a lady last night who might have a crib we can have. We've been blessed so much with clothes and even furniture. "Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen!" Ephesians 3:20-21

Please continue to keep our move and Jeremy's job in your prayers! Thanks!

No comments: