Wednesday, August 15, 2007

29 weeks

Hello! Well, we only have about 10-12 weeks until our little one will be here. That's exciting! Click this link to see how he is growing. http://www.babycenter.com/general/1498737.html

We went camping last weekend; what a great time to relax! It was a little place north of Sonoma...about an hour north of our house.
Our big 5th anniversary is coming up on Friday! I think we are going to go to a nice steak dinner in the city at Ruth Chris Saturday night. Yum!
My classes, theology and counselling, start next Thursday. Since my work schedule has diminished significantly, I should be able to handle it and get my work mostly done before the baby comes.
Finally, my next appt. with Dee, the NP, is Wed. the 29th. I'll probably start seeing her every two weeks after that appt. By the way, my diabetes test came back negative!!!
Still no news on our apartment. Hopefully we'll have a place by the end of the month. I hope to start packing this week!

No comments: