Will dressed up to go to "work." He is wearing Jeremy's sunglasses and jacket and my brown shoes. He is carrying his little lantern, which he calls his lunch, and the shed keys so he can drive the "white car" to the office. He is so cute. The funny thing is that he was dead serious, and when we told him that he was just pretending, he went ballistic.
About a week after we returned home from TN, Grandma came for a little visit. (She took a bunch more pics than I did.) We did all kinds of fun stuff. We went to the library to get some new books. On Saturday, we loaded up and went to the mall to ride rides and eat at Chick Fil A! YUM!! Church, lunch with Daddy, shopping, and decorating Valentines were some other fun things we did. The night before she left, we all went out to celebrate Daddy's birthday (2 weeks early). There's a place in Vacaville that has yummy steak dinners (Tahoe Joe's). Jeremy and I also got to go see a movie while she was here; that was nice!!
The following weekend was Valentine's Day. Jeremy and I went to a local place called Mustard's. I ordered rabbit, and he got the duck. Oh, it was wonderful. The funny thing was that when the waiter came to box our leftovers up, he only brought back one box. Yes, he had thrown my yummy meal away. I had kind of mixed mine together (meat, potatoes, and veggies) so he probably figured I wouldn't want it...but I did. They made me a brand new meal. BONUS!! Then, we went to a youth symphony fundraiser/auction. I just wanted to hear the music, not all the business. Anyway, it was so great! I miss music and teaching so much and wonder when God will give me another opportunity to teach and play.
In other news, Jeremy passed the audit section of the CPA exam with an 87! That's not bad for an ole boy from Texas who ain't never taken an audit class!!! His boss has really taught him alot about doing a good job. We are very proud of him! Hopefully, he will get to take test #3 again in May and #4 some time this fall. We are ready to move past this mountain, for sure!!
I have been blessed lately by getting involved in a Bible study at our church. It meets every Wednesday and has childcare. I've met some great ladies and have been able to grow a bit in the Lord. I've also started to develop some new friendships lately. Conversations with a 2 year old boy usually are not very deep, emotional, or encouraging, so I've really been enjoying the blessing of new people in my life.


2 comments:
How cute is the 'office Will'..funny. I am glad you have had a good past few weeks and Tell Jeremy Congrats!
Tell us more about your Bible study!
a) Will is ADORABLE! so hilarious all dressed up.
b) congratulations on passing the test!! And think, maybe this time next year it will be OVER!
c) That is so awesome about the Bible study you are going to and the new friends you are making. Praise God for His timely provision for His children!!!
Love you bunches!!
Post a Comment