I know it has been a while since my last post. Let me just give a quick update on what is going on with us. I am in the middle of my last semester of seminary, so this has kept me extremely busy. I am learning alot and am excited about graduating in May; it has been a long journey!
Jeremy has a few more weeks of tax season left, so he has been pretty scattered as well. But he has really been working hard, and I really appreciate that very much!! We are looking forward to a break very soon!! We had a big birthday celebration for his number 32, but I was so busy having fun, we didn't get many pics. We ordered pizza and invited some close friends over to hang out. Jeremy opted for no cake, which made it easier on me. He wanted ice cream, so I went out and bought 5 tubs, thinking we'd need quite a bit for the number of people we invited. We ended up eating most of it ourselves...along with quite a bit of pizza and coke. What a deal! It was a fun evening!!!
Will is growing and learning so much; he is turning into a little man. His vocabulary is expanding daily and his Independence along with it. Being parents has really changed our lives in many ways, but mostly it has really been a blessing.
Will really does enjoy being outside. Today we went to the park with a dear friend, and Will got to walk on a bridge, see the water and grass, play on the slide, swing, and have a snack. What a treat for a little boy!!


1 comment:
I'm so glad that you wrote, I've missed you! Will is so darn cute. Yea for almost being done with school!!! Good job!
Post a Comment