Saturday was our park day. Will went down the slide for the first time by himself. We kicked the ball around, and played on the swings as well. When Will went down for his nap, I headed to Target to help my best friend Amy register for her upcoming shower. Mom time is always so much fun and much needed!!! That night we thought we would grill some veggie burgers. I guess Jeremy thought it would be more manly if he grilled them. The thought of eating a veggie burger was probably pretty weird. So, half of one of the burgers fell into the fire, because there was no fat to hold the thing together. Well, Will was getting really hungry waiting, so we threw them in the toaster oven for a few minutes. However, we probably could've cooked them longer. Are they supposed to taste gushy??? Anyway...I think we will both be ok with not having those again!!
Sunday morning Jeremy woke up with a huge migraine and felt horrible until about 5 pm. We opted to stay home from church. Will and I went to the store around 10 so he could rest. After lunch, Will laid down, and we did laundry and watched a movie. For dinner, Jeremy requested spaghetti...Will had no complaints...


No comments:
Post a Comment