Here are a few new things that we've introduced Will to...
He sure loved feeding the ducks; we definitely have to go again!
I also bought some bubbles for his bath. They pretty much freaked him out at first, but he is getting used to them now.
Last weekend we traveled east to the snow and stayed in a cabin at Jenness Park. It was a cozy little place in the middle of nowhere. It was good to get away; unfortunately, Will got sick for the first time. It is clearing up now, and he has been a real trooper. It is really rough everyone when little ones get sick. Anyway...Will loved playing in the snow and riding in the sled. He giggled all the way down the hill...so did Mommy and Daddy.
School starts up again in about three weeks, and I'll be taking 3 classes. It will be a challenge, but I know the LORD will see me through. Jeremy plans to begin his CPA studying as soon as I graduate in May, and hopefully he'll finish by Christmas. What a busy year we have in front of us! Please pray for our family!
Much love and Happy New Year!
THE CROWS
Nathan 14 months
14 years ago




1 comment:
cute!!! I want to go to Janess park!
I have been taking the pictures I got a new camera and it is a blast!
talk to you soon!
Post a Comment