Friday, May 16, 2008

7 months

Will here!! Well, I've been rolling over for 3-4 weeks now, and I started to teach myself to crawl about 2 weeks ago. I'm weally making twacks!! Pulling myself up has become pretty easy, too, so I figure I'll be ready to walk by the 4th of July. That might be one reason Daddy did some construction on my bed last night. I'm closer to the ground now...still trying to figure that one out!! And, yesterday I figured out how to sit up by myself. Actually, I already knew how to do that, but now I can crawl to where I want to be and then I can push myself up from my tummy to my booty!! Pretty cool, huh!!! Mommy lets me feed myself sometimes, too. She'll load up my little spoon, and I get to shove it in. Sometimes, I miss though and we have to try again. That's pretty much all the cool stuff I can do. Everyone keeps saying how big I am, but I still feel so small compared to all the big people!!




So far, we've only had about 3 hot days here in Napa. It was 103 one day and in the 90s the other days. That's hotter than TX! Mommy bought me a pool to play in that week. It was really cold at first, but after about 20 minutes or so, I started having fun. (She forgot to take a picture though, so maybe next time.) I haven't swam in it since though, b/c the weather has really cooled down. It's been in the 70s during the day and not really hot enough for playing in my pool. Mommy says that once summer hits in TX, there's no relief for about 4 months!! I'm glad we don't live there! Oh yeah...I experienced my first earthquake this week!! Mommy was sitting on the couch...very scared, Daddy was in the kitchen, and I was sitting in the LR wondering what happened. We all just looked at each other!!! Pretty cool!!
Mommy wanted me to tell you that she finished her Theology class a couple weeks ago. She's glad that is finished. Now, she has 6 more classes and hopes to finish next August! So this summer...she's all mine! Oh, I almost forgot to tell you that she has been accepted into the TFE program at her school. That's where she gets to practice all the stuff she learns at school at church. She'll be working on that this summer as well as playing with me.

Oh yeah...and we are going to fly on an airplane twice this year. We are going to Memphis in July to visit Nana, Papa, Aunt Marilynn, and Aunt Sharolyn. Then, in October we are goin to TX to see Daddy's folks! I can't wait to fly!!

Mommy and Daddy like to dress me up!!! They stuffed balls in my shirt to make me look like a tough football player. I look tough huh! Then, they stuffed all my toys into my sleeper. I look like a fattie!! On Memorial Day, they put me in my big boy clothes...I look so grown up! We drove to Sacramento to look around, get ice cream, and go to Mommy's favorite restaurant...On the Border. I didn't see the big deal, but they had fun!!! Later...


No comments: