
I snapped this one this afternoon, and couldn't wait to share it with everyone!! Will is finally getting into his 3-6 month clothes...this is his hunter outfit. What a cutie! I can't believe he'll be 3 months old in just a few short days. We'll be going back to Sears to get some updated photos next week, too.
My Theology 2 class starts Thursday night. It'll give me a chance to get away and others some quality time with Will. By the way I got an A- in Theology 1 last sem. Not bad for having a baby in the same semester.
1 comment:
Hey guys! I love the 'hunter' outfit! I haven't checked your page for awhile, and I can't believe how big Will is! He's not messin' around with the growing business. Always good to see what you guys are up to.
lots of love,
blakely
Post a Comment