Friday, October 12, 2007

Last minute details!

These are my two latest creations/knitting projects...No, not the animals...the beanies. I finally got around to knitting our son something (the green one on the left.) The other beanie is for a lady's daughter at our church. And, yes, I did the butterfly by myself this time!!




We finally finished our birthing class a few weeks ago. All in all, it was very educational. We learned alot about what to expect, breathing, and getting through the experience. Our hospital tour was last Saturday morning. We are delivering in downtown San Francisco. I never thought I'd have a child born there...!!! It is a great facility with a great staff, so we are looking forward to it.

Next weekend we are going to have three showers back to back. Friday, I'm driving to Napa, and Jeremy's new employer is going to shower us with stuff! (By the way, his job is going extremely well. He loves it and is really getting the hang of it!!) Saturday morning, two of my nearest and dearest friends are throwing one on campus. Then, Sunday after church, we are going to have another one with our church family. What a blessing; we already have so much! My only prayer is that our little one can wait until after this weekend to come. I also need at least another week to work on my theology project. Good news...my midterm was last night, and I think I did well. I'm glad that is over!!

Well, Amy and I put some last minute touches on the nursery last weekend, and I have to say that it looks dern good!! We went to Michael's and bought some cheap wood decor and painted it...super cute!!




Finally, we are really looking forward to our out-of-town visitors that are coming in just a few short weeks. My sister, Marilynn, is coming first, and then my dad will come for Veterans Day. And Jeremy's parents will be here through Thanksgiving. My mom will come in January for a week, too. That's all for now, hopefully we'll have some baby news pretty soon! Stay tuned for further updates!!

No comments: