Thursday, September 6, 2007

moving day

Moving day was Saturday, September 1st. We had so much help!! Our house was completely moved in two hours. I was amazed how God provided!

Jeremy and I frantically finished packing the night before; that was not fun...

The fun part was setting up our new home. That took a little bit more time, but we finished the bulk of the work Saturday night. We don't waste any time! However, it would have taken alot longer if we hadn't had the help of the best friends ever, Greg and Amy. They really helped us a bunch!

This is obviously our kitchen. It is much bigger and a little more modern. However, we still do not have a dishwasher!



Our living room turned out pretty good. We have a bunch of furniture, so it was interesting trying to make it fit right. Notice we have a new table...well, it's not new...We bought it on Craigslist for $30 from some folks, but we really like it!!

Our bathroom did not change much, but we like the addition of the his/her medicine cabinets!!

Our bedroom is a bit more narrow, but everything fits really well. I like it!!

Well, this is our cute little house! No pics of the baby room, b/c it still needs alot of work. We'll let you see it when the time gets closer!!! Less than 2 months now!!
Tonight, we will be purchasing our car. It is a 1992 Acura Vigor...pretty nice for the price!! I'll post pics soon!

No comments: