Monday, July 16, 2007

24 1/2 week pic


Well, folks, I'm starting to show...after 6 months. I still feel pretty good...just a little back pain and stretching in the tummy area. Thanks for the prayers...keep 'em comin'! Sorry so short...more later....

1 comment:

mjayne said...

Aw!! Your still so beautiful, if not even more so now. So where are you moving to... and what do yo need for the baby??? I know I won't be able to be there for a shower so we would like to do something. Please let us know. We are both really looking forward to being there on your BIG day. Oh, and my dates have changed...I think We are flying out on the evening of the 29 or morning of the 30 of Oct and we'll be leaving on the 8 of Nov. Sorry, I didn't have as many days as I thought. Anyway just wanted to say hey and tell you that you look great and I love you soooo much!!! Talk soon... mj and ben

PS---> Helpful hint from ben and his experience with his daughter... Buy a package of diapers every trip to the store. Stock up now cause you'll need them later!!!